Friday, December 10, 2010

3 things =)

Few days didn't update my blog.
I know you guys sure must miss me, right?
Ohh, I miss you guys too.
Finish talking nonsense, I'll talk about these few days what am I doing.

First, as you known, I have fall sick.
But I now feel better.

Second, our school have a essay camp but just for our class. (just an experiment)
3days, I have missed 1 day because I was sick.
They said, they had fun on that day. *sobs*
How can I lose the chance to see their cute faces?//!
Hopefully the second day is fun too :D
Haven't pass the third day, but I hope is fun too!

Lastly, p/s go to facebook and see the photos that I've upload when I'm at Hilton Hotel. 
Sorry that I can't upload at here because I'm really busy.
Here;s the webside:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000328244406&aid=33530
Stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment