Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool

Hello. I know that my blog is dead for a long time.
So now, let's talk about April Fool.
I am sorry that yesterday I didn't share my FOOL to you guys.
Why? Because I'm busy :P

April Fool, is a day that we fool people, and people fool us too!
So how was yesterday?! I sure so of you must be fool by someone x)
Or someone is fooled by you!

Can you guys believe that our school guards is also make fool to others?
I certainly not believe.
But I was a fool by one of the guards. The malay one.

Ohno! How could I be so careless? HUH?
Btw, I was happy :D
He said to me that I have dropped my RM5.
I though it was real.
I looked everywhere but I couldn't find it.
Then, he looked at me and laugh lol :P
And I can't stop laughing because I totally can't believe that guards can be funny too!

A man who is stick by a chair. 
Did you trick others like this?! 
Hmmmm...
This maybe not often.

How about this?
I sure a part of you guys do this, right?
Stick a paper or animal and many, on others back :-)
Honestly, I trick a guy in front of me too! 

April Fool, makes everyone face show up their smile.
But, a good warning. Don't too over!
Anyway, it's such a memorable day :D

Cheers, 
Jing Rou

No comments:

Post a Comment