Saturday, June 25, 2011

20110625


Hello. Today is the day that I most like it. It's Saturday! Today is Parent's Day, and of course my birthday too! Although this is the last year I can meet my friends, but I didn't have a party. Haha, I also don't know why ;) Maybe my mum is busy or what. Ohyes, I have forgotten, today is also The King Of Pop, Michael Jackson leave this world. Do you still remember his Moonwalk? Oh, this make me most unforgettable. He uses Billie Jean to dance this dance, Moonwalk. Hmm.. we couldn't see him dancing anymore ;(

I am glad to receive your wishes. Over 58++ person wishes me, this make me shocked huh! Anyway, thanks for all the wishing :D Seriously, I am touch about it ;p




Especially caixian, she is the first one who say happy birthday to me by sms. Thankyou her so muchhh ;) And thankyou who those that wish me, I am happy too!  
20110625, this day, is a memorable day to me ♥

1 comment: