Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Diary of A Wimpy Kid

I am addicted to this!
Okay, here's some jokes ;)

             Dear Lord, please let Mr Jefferson get hit on the head so he forgets about the money I owe him. And please let me get past the third level of Twisted Wizard without having to use any of my bonus health packs. Amen, and thank you in advance.

-Diary of a wimpy kid Dog Days

Wednesday
I've been hanging out with Heather every single day for the past week.

I realized my friends at school will never believe it when I tell them about me and Heather, so I asked Mom to take a picture of me standing next to the lifeguard chair.

Mom didn't have her camera, so she had to use her mobile phone. But she couldn't figure out how to take a picture with it, and I ended up standing there for a long time looking like a fool.

I finally got Mom to press the right button to take a picture, but, when she did, the camera was pointing the wrong way and she took a picture of herself. See, this is why I always say that technology is wasted on grown-ups.

I got Mom to point the camera at me, but right at that moment her phone rang and she answered it.

Mom talked for about five minutes and, by the time she was done, Heather was on to her next shift. But that didn't stop Mom from taking the picture anyway.

-Diary of a wimpy kid Dog Days.


Here is some funny one ;)




Hey, interested with it?! Go and have one for your own too ;p 


Jing Rou.

No comments:

Post a Comment