Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yeehaww,Holiday(s)

Such a long time I didn't upload my blog huh?! Haha. Too busy;x We've reached June! And if I don't mistaken, today is the fifth day of the holiday. You should be extremely happy. No school, and maybe some tuition has canceled... But, I'm still studying Not because I'm hardworking (i'm certainly not!) You know, I'm in standard six, UPSR is seriously coming to me. So, I need to go school while you are having your amazing holiday. Not only me, the whole standard six in SJK(C) Taman Connaught. Anyway, enjoy your holiday!;)

This week, many movies are released, such as the most popular, Kung Fu Panda 2, Priest, Wimpy Kids and many more much. However, I watched Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides. My sister introduced to me. Of course, mom bought tickets yesterday. Hmm.. I think I can't do some of the introduction here, cause I'm in a rush to sleep. I can only say that this movie is great to me!

 
Want to know more about this movie, just go for a watch! Go and watch this movie and you'll never regret! Trust me! Off to sleep :D


Jing Rou.

No comments:

Post a Comment